Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Pet Portraits Custom Digital Prints Archival Ink

Pets are family . Our pets are a very special part of our lives. Hanging a custom pet portrait on your wall or setting on an end table, where it can be enjoyed by everyone.  I have had a lot of fun with this pet portrait. Trying bold and imaginative colors. Have your pets photograph turned into a portrait. I will create a one of a kind, artwork especially for you. Send me a photograph and I will work my digital magic. All portraits are digitally painted, a few pixels at a time. Most custom portraits take many hours, even days, a true labor of love for me. I can work from a high quality digital photograph or a printed photograph. Take a look at my stunning before and after pet portraits .

Custom Pet portraits


No comments:

Post a Comment