Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Pet Portrait Before and After

 
Our pets are a very special part of our lives. The before and after photos above are of Penny when she was around a year old. She loves to play in Liana's rose gardens, where this shot was taken. Adding a few extra roses and chive blooms really helps to frame her, very photogenic face. Her left eye looked a bit off, so I cloned the right and performed a digital transplant. She is a very cute little cat and made a great painting. Have your pets photograph turned into a portrait. I will create a one of a kind, artwork especially for you. Send me a photograph and I will work my digital magic. All portraits are digitally painted, a few pixels at a time. Most custom portraits take many hours, even days, a true labor of love for me. My inspiration for pet portraits came when we lost Handsome, a gray tabby . I wanted something to remember him with, and pet portraits were born. I can work from a high quality digital photograph or a printed photograph. Take a look at my stunning before and after pet portraits .

No comments:

Post a Comment